This assessment also identifies business critical or statutorily required paperwork.
Document SOS is able to develop entire Business Continuity Plans, working alongside your in-house continuity
management teams, external contractors or with our own alliance partners. Alternatively, we can provide plans
that focus exclusively on hard copy information.
- Key commercial data was lost or destroyed?
- You were unable to receive or make outbound calls?
- Your offices were uninhabitable and staff had to be relocated?
These are just a few of the instances that could have potentially devastating consequences for your
organisation's capability; however we have systems in place to provide solutions.
Document SOS examines the areas of vulnerability which have been identified from the Risk Assessment and
your company's information and analysis. This information is then developed into a range of contingencies
that, in the event of an incident, will minimise any subsequent interruption to your business, staff or legal
Plans are constructed in a comprehensive, practical and user-friendly style to provide tangible responses and
project management solutions to implement in crisis situations, these can be as simple as ensuring that
relevant staff have access to premises outside of working hours, or as complex as the relocation of staff to
- Clearly identifies recovery paths and options
- Buoys staff morale and establishes team roles in a crisis situation
- Ensures a competent response to any disaster situation
- Minimises business interruption and client inconvenience.
- Enables urgent, business critical paperwork to be reinstated for immediate business resumption.
- Maintains stakeholder confidence in the company's ability to respond efficiently to a disaster
For more information please give us a call on 0207 233 6006 or email us