Business Continuity Planning is a constantly evolving process. Change is ever present and regular training and
validation is imperative to keep recovery strategies fresh and effective (normally every 6 months). Training
events, workshops and presentations can be provided for individuals, public and private sector companies and
Document SOS offers a wide range of training - which is designed to meet companies particular needs.
We have a team of experts from various fields available to attend training sessions - ensuring complete
disaster or Business Continuity training sessions.
Latest Training Programs
- Key personnel are identified and trained to use the disaster recovery manual effectively
- Training maximises awareness. Staff become familiar with both disaster prevention and recovery principals
- Enable Business Continuity professionals to expand their knowledge and capabilities to enhance their performance in their roles.
- Allows organisations to implement practices ensuring the Business Continuity is a key part of the organisational culture
- Training highlights areas for improvement in existing systems whilst strengthening teamwork and morale
Case Study On Real Life Simulations Excercises
Click Here to See Our Latest Events
For more information please give us a call on 0207 233 6006 or email us