Our expertise in paper restoration is unparalleled due to our highly trained team of experts in paper conservation, microbiology and disaster recovery.
Our wealth of knowledge ensures that treatments are tailored and appropriate to the criterion of the damaged items and not a "one size fits all"
approach used elsewhere. There is almost nothing that we cannot restore, quickly, efficiently and economically our success rate is
- 100% restoration from water damage
- 95% restoration from fire damage
- 100% Guaranteed Sewage and Mould decontamination
- 60% Charred paper consolidation
- Dual drying options mean that the most appropriate and cost effective measures are applied. Up to 6000 files can be restored per week
- Two hour restoration turnaround for key files
- Mobile Restoration Team can set up in any office anywhere in the world to restore key business critical documents
- Competitively priced
- Worldwide network of complimentary disaster recovery services
- We can restore your documents at 20% of the replacement cost
Our success is based on three key areas of expertise.
- Our ability to set up a restoration team worldwide using our 24/7 Mobile restoration service
- Training in paper conservation means we can offer both corporate and historic document expertise in Business Continuity management, disaster
recovery support, restoration and reinstatement.
- Our many years of hands-on experience at disaster sites have provided us with unparalleled total disaster recovery and Business Continuity
services ranging from building drying to document recovery
By statutory law... large volumes of data are still required by law
- The management and security of business information forms a significant
part of good Corporate Governance and is ever more subject to legal
requirements such as the:
- Data Protection Act
- Freedom of Information
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- BS7799 - Information Security Management Standard
- BS5454 - Document Storage Standards
- Loss of business
- Loss of clients
- Loss of reputation
- Financial losses
Since 1999 document SOS has been nominated for awards which reflect their dedication to service and quality to their clients.
From disaster to crisis...
43% of businesses that experience loss of crititcal data following a disaster go out of business within 6 months!
The loss of critical information can cause business interruption and financial losses and can be mitigated by
- 2006: Winners of European Risk Service Provider of the Year at the European Risk Management Awards
- 2005: Winners of Insurance Service Provider of the Year and finalists for Recovery of the Year at the Business Continuity Awards.
- 2004: Finalists at the British Insurance Awards for Service Provider of the Year and finalists for Service provider of the Year at the
British Business Continuity Awards.
- 2003: Finalists at the Orange Small is Beautiful Awards for Best Customer Service and Highly Commended for the Best Marketing Campaign
- 1999: Document SOS was awarded Millennium Product status for their innovative service and subsequently was featured in The Dome.